Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th Of July

For all of you in the USA I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July.
I thought I would leave you with some shots from our little getaway from the heat we took yesterday.
 Buck Lake
This is where we went to enjoy the warm summer days we have been having and to take out our kayak. It is always cooler at Buck Lake and usually a nice breeze making it a great place to beat the heat.
 We toured the small lake and beached at the swimming area to have our picnic lunch and enjoy the sun and lake before heading back.
 We made one more stop at Point No Point. You always have great views of the mountains from here and it is usually pretty quite.

  But not today. The beach was full of people. Young and old all enjoying the beautiful sunny weather, fishing, playing in the water (although it was a bit too cold for me).

Have a fun and safe 4th!

Teresa




8 comments:

  1. Have a great 4th Teresa, and thanks for the photos! I enjoy being able to see that area. We used to go to Point No Point all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun get-away, hey, you can link your photo up at Our Beautiful World (http://www.our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Teresa, I am so glad you link up your wonderful photos, thanks for sharing and thanks for joining us on this new journey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness what a beautiful place! Thank you for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World blog! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a peaceful looking place this is ... I can feel the cool too ... Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a beautiful spot for a getaway! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Teresa Thanks so much for sharing a peek into this beautiful morning! I hope you join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful place for a picnic, I love kayaking too ... and to enjoy the mountains from the water would be priceless!. Thank you for joining us :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.