Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Second Mini Paper Album

Here is the second mini album I made for the Knights of Columbus Auction.

This one is called Shabby Chic. I love the colors and the prints. It really brightens up the day when all you have outside is grey and rain.
Really had fun making this album with all the bright & pretty floral prints. Went together fast.

Each album has 6 pages and holds at least thirteen 4x6 photos or more if you crop or use wallet size photos.
Another favorite print. You need very little embellishments since there is so much going on in the paper that once you get your photos and journaling it will look finished.


Here is the last page. It's really hard to tell where I have added photo mats. They blend in so well with the page.
That's it. Hope you enjoyed seeing the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.