Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flower Power

Here is this weeks Tuesday Trigger. It can be found here at Moxie Fab World

Audra Pillow from Crate & Barrel

What bright and fun colors! I knew exactly what I wanted to make. I have had this idea for a card floating around in my head for weeks but really didn't know what to do with it until I saw this weeks Trigger. When I saw the pillow with those bright colors I knew exactly what I wanted to do with that sketch. It all came together so quickly. Here is my take on this weeks trigger:


I used white embossing powder on the flowers which really made them pop against the colored cardstock. The white background and white ribbon keeps the card clean and fresh.


I layered the flowers and covered the orange brad in the center of the flowers with Diamond Stickles glitter glue. I had a creative moment when I was grabbing some supplies to make this card and just happened to see a roll of wire when the thought crossed my mind that the wire would make a nice tendril for the flower. Thanks Cathy for this weeks inspiring trigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.