Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mini Albums

I have a couple of mini albums I would like to share. I am donating them to the Knights of Columbus for their Auction that is a fundraiser for the community and scholarships.
Here is the first one:
This paper album is called Bright Blooms and is from Creative Memories. You can slip a photo behind the die cut circle on the cover. I added the sticker title and the die cut flower bouquet.
I love all the bright colors of the paper. Just makes you happy! You get sheets of 6"x6" for the album pages. I believe that CM is now making pre-printed pages so you you don't have to take the time to adhere the paper to the pages making the albums even faster to finish.
Here is the first page. The kit also comes with pre-cut photo mats which I used one here along with a title sticker and epoxy sticker in the corner of the photo mat. You also get a Title Sticker sheet, an Epoxy Sticker sheet and a sheet of die cuts. There are plenty of each and I usually have a few leftover.

Here are pages 2 & 3. The paper is double sided both the sheets and photo mats. So you have lots of options. On the left page I used the printed side of the photo mat that and a title sticker. On the right I used the solid side along with a die cut. With the decorative paper you don't need to use a lot of embellishments which is another reason these albums are so quick to make.

Pages 4 & 5. I love these flowers. So cheery. Super fast page. Just rounded the corners of the mat and added a title sticker on the right and it's ready for photos and journaling.
Pages 6 & 7. Just cut a little off the photo mat on the left and added 3 stickers and slapped a photo mat on the right and done.


Pages 8 & 9. Added full sized photo mats on both pages then used a narrow scrap from a leftover piece of photo mat and an EK Success punch that I adhered a title sticker to on the left page.

Pages 10 & 11. Rounded the corners of a photo mat and used the same punch again with a title sticker and left the right page as it was.
Page 12. Last page of the album. Just added a title and epoxy sticker and the album is ready for 4x6 photos and any journaling.

These Paper Albums Kits are great to give as gifts either as a kit or to make as a gift. I have made 3 as gifts. They are super fast (under 2 hours)to make.
I have another one I will share in my next post. Also have Valentine cards and project but I won't be able to share those until after Valentine's day so I don't ruin the surprise of the recipients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.