Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tuesday Trigger and Papertrey Challenge

Here are a set of gift cards that was inspired by the Tuesday Trigger Decadently Yours from the Moxie Fab Blog. You can find it here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/02/tuesday-trigger-decadently-yours.html
The big butterfly is for the Think Big Challenge for day 8 of Papertrey Inks 4 year anniversary. You can read all about it here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/02/introducing-mat-stack-4-collection-think-big-favorites-flower-fusion.html
First off I apologize for the horrible photos. It is gray and raining here so I have no light today.

I chose the brown paper inspired from the truffles to add a little warmth. I ran the background papers through the Swiss Dot embossing folder. The border punch is from Martha Stewart. The card size is A2.


I alternated the three colors so each card looks a little different even though the same. I stamped the sentiments on an Classic Scalloped Oval from Spellbinders. I also embossed it and then inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Each sentiment is different and I changed the placement of the border to change things up even more.
The butterfly stamp is from the Inkadinkado-Gemstone Insects. I stamped the butterfly with Versa Mark ink then embossed it using a mixture of clear embossing powder and some white Martha Stewart glitter. It added a bit more sparkle to the butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Teresa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.