Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Butterflies and Blooms

I love my gardens even though I spend many hours tending them.
The rewards I reap from the garden are many.
I feel more in harmony with Mother Nature when I am digging in the warm earth finding creatures that live underground, hearing the birds sing their beautiful songs and watching butterflies and bees gathering sweet nectar from the flowers I have grown in hopes of drawing these creatures of flight to my garden.
I am grateful to live here in the Pacific North West where it is easy to grow such beautiful plants and flowers.
Today I am sharing the bounty of my gardens with you in the form of photos so you too can hopefully enjoy the beauty that only nature itself can provide.








 Have a wonderful day!

Teresa

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.