Friday, July 27, 2012

A Little Gift To Keep In Touch

Just a short post for today.
If you saw the post Blue Floral Set http://teresazuehls.blogspot.com/2012/07/blue-floral-set.html you'll know that I made her a set of six notecards for my aunt's birthday. I wanted to make a box to hold the cards so I grabbed a clear box that Papertrey Ink stamps come packaged in (or at least they use too.).   
 I  made a white belly band to go around the box and decorated the front with some leftover pattern paper from the cards. Then I used two sizes of Nestablilities dies from Spellbinders. The smaller one from one from white cardstock and the larger one from blue cardstock. I stamped the sentiment "Keep in Touch", the swirl and the pen in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. All the stamps are from the set Happy Trails from PaperTrey Ink.
 It's nothing too fancy because in true fashion I was in a hurry to get the package in the mail and  keeping my fingers crossed that it would get there in time. :)
Now I am working on a set for my Mom's birthday. Wish me luck that I get it done in time!
Hope you're having a great day!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.