Sunday, June 23, 2013

You're Too Kind

Good morning!
The card I have to share with you this morning was inspired by scraps leftover from this card I made a little while ago:
http://teresazuehls.blogspot.com/2013/06/this-will-be-quick-as-i-need-to-get.html
I had the other half of the doily leftover and a scrap of the embossed gray cardstock.  I didn't use any sketches for this card. I just built the design around the doily which is the focal point of the card.
I matted the doily with the dark pink cardstock to help it stand out more from the background. I added some gray gemstones for a little sparkle.
 I turned the embossed gray cardstock into a banner made a grouping with of banners with it and two shades of pink. I inked all the banners with Pumice Stone distress ink. On the light pink I stamped the sentiment with Dove Gray Memento ink. The background pattern paper is embossed with the Swiss Dot folder.
Enjoy the last day of your weekend!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.