Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Mail

My stamps and dies I ordered from Verve Stamps came to day!! Yippee! I can't wait to use these new stamps! I don't know about you but I think it is more fun to order crafty supplies and then wait for them to come in the mail. I just love getting packages in the mail.
Any how I thought I would share them with you all.
The first two stamp sets are "Strong Anchor" and "Dad's Day". The Strong Anchor set comes with a die for the anchor and ships wheel.
 The other stamps set is "Notes of Prayer" The dies are a pair of crosses and they have matching cross stamps.
 I really love Verve Stamps! They are made in the USA and so are they dies. I haven't used the dies yet but the stamps are very high quality and cling well to the acrylic block. This is only my second order but they have been a great online company. The order arrives quickly with no problems and the stamps and dies are packaged securely. Today is the last day of their sale so hurry on over to Verve Stamps and check them out!
 Another fun thing Verve does is they send you a free stamp as a thank you for ordering. I have only ordered twice from them and have gotten a different stamp each time. I don't know if you have to order a certain amount or not. I just know I have gotten a free stamp with both orders. Here is the sweet little surprise I received with this order:
 They also have free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
Happy Friday!

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Can hardly wait to see what you create with these awesome sets! Let us know what you think of the dies once you've used them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.