Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Here Again...

the rain has returned. I knew the sunshine wouldn't last too long so I was up bright and early this morning and headed out to do some more weeding. Sure enough after  an hour later I noticed the sky was no longer blue but grey with dark clouds.

I still had quite a bit I wanted to get done so I hurried along and filled this 5 gallon bucket 18 times to finish the job without getting wet.


If you find a lot of these guys crawling around in your yard or garden that means you have healthy soil. I guess ours is pretty healthy because I see lots of them.


The sun did come back and it sprinkled a bit then the skies clouded back up. I went to the post office and it started raining. By the time I got to Safeway it was snowing. When I came out it was raining. The temperature dipped and the wind came up so it was back to winter again. So much for washing the car today.



Rain, rain go away. Come again another day!


Hope you are enjoying spring where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.