Thursday, April 28, 2011

Banners for You

I have a new item in my Etsy shop: Banners. They are die cut out of white cardstock and can be used on cards, scrapbook pages or would be a great little gift for a anyone that scraps or makes cards.


The large banner measures approximately 5"x1/2" and the small banner is approximately 31/4" x 1/2".


Each set comes with 32 banners. Sixteen large and sixteen small banners.



Here is a card that I used the large banner on.


And here is a card with the small banner. The cards are A2 size (51/2" x 4 1/4").



You can find my Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy/shop/jenneresa Take a look around and while your in Etsy visit some other shops. You can find all kinds of wonderful things there.
I hope to get more cards and other embellishments up in my shop soon. In fact the cards here are something I have been working on. I plan on making them a set of six, 3 designs, 2 of each and they will come with tags. I just need to get them done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.