You can purchase a kit or card at my Etsy shop, Jenneresa:
Here is what each kit looks like:
This is for the outside of the card
Everything is already pre-cut, hand stamped and punched. There are six different shades of green which you can mix or match however you would like. All you will need for supplies is an adhesive of your choice. I prefer to use double sided tape.
This is for the inside of the card.
Again there are six different shades of green to mix or match as you would like.
The inside of the card will look like this.
Also included in the kit are six white card bases and six envelopes.
Here is a card with an envelope.The envelope has a shamrock flourish hand stamped in the lower left corner.
This is how the kit is packaged
It comes in one large glassine bag tied shut with green and white baker's twine, hand stamped and a tag attached that includes my contact information on the back. Inside the large bag you will find the larger pieces of cardstock and the gold metallic thread and a smaller glassine bag (shown to the right of the larger glassine bag in photo above) that contains all the smaller pieces of the kit. It is also tied with the green and white baker's twine and hand stamped.
Directions to put the outside of the card together:
- Take two of the gold metallic strands of thread and lay them along the bottom edge just above the white the scalloped border of the white cardstock piece wrapping the edges around to the backside of the cardstock and securing with double-sided tape.
- Adhere the white cardstock mat with the scalloped edge to the larger green cardstock mat leaving more space at the bottom and the sides and top spaced evenly.
- Adhere the gold square to the small scalloped square.
- Adhere the white plain square to the gold square and adhere a shamrock to the white square on the diagonal.
- Take the layered square you just made and turn it on the diagonal and adhere it to the front of the white cardstock mat with the scalloped border, centering it between the top of the card and the sentiment.
- Adhere the finished card top to the front of a card base making sure that the fold of the card base is on the left side.
Directions for the inside of the card:
- Take the white square with the sentiment on it and adhere it to the center of a large scalloped green square.
- Adhere the large scalloped green square to the inside of the card centering it from side to side and more towards the upper top half of the card or wherever you would like it to be. And you are done.