Friday, December 28, 2012

Living in the Desert

Wayne & I found ourselves in the desert near Yuma, Arizona in November and we are loving it! We are really enjoying retirement and as the Snowbirds say "Home is where we park it."
 Here is Wayne relaxing in front of our "home" with our dog, Nanook.
Our lot is the second from the end on the left row of trailers (where the green truck is). I took this from the outside of the Travel Camp.
Here it is with Wayne's racing lights on the canopy.
This is the backside of our trailer. We bought a flagpole so we could fly the American flag and Wayne wants to add a Coast Guard flag below it in the near future.
 We enjoy watching the sunset each night from our trailer. Every night the sunset is a spectacular show of colors.

This is one of my favorite sunsets that I have captured with the camera. I will be sharing some more sunsets a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.