Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What If...

I have been missing from my blog since our daughter has been home from college and we are having a fun time with her. Went camping last week and have been trying to get caught up a bit.
Now for the crafty part:
I finally got to play along at Mojo Monday. It has been a while since I have used one of their sketches. This one was a good one. My daughter volunteered me to make a graduation card for a friend of hers so I thought this sketch was perfect for it...

Here is my card:

I used the schools colors and the sentiment is Tim Holtz from Stampers Anonymous.  The diploma and congrats are Studio G dollar stamps, cardstock and pattern paper are all Creative Memories. Sentiment is stamped in Versamark Watermark ink and embossed with Black Sparkle embossing powder.All else was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The star embossing folder is from Cuttlebug and border punch is Martha Stewart. I inked all the edges with Black Soot distress in.
Thanks for visiting!
Teresa



3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love that sentiment! Great card Teresa. I love the borders too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic card...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this graduation card. Great style and use of school colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.