Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thanks

For today's card I used a this sketch challenge from Clean and Simple:
Here is my card:
This is my second try at this card. The first attempt didn't go quite the way I wanted it to go so I started over and was happy with the outcome. I started with the yellow CM pattern paper and embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder. After I embossed it I took an inking tool and inked it with Vintage Photo distress ink. Then lightly rubbed it over the embossed paper and inked the edges to.
 The stamped image is another dollar stamp and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo ink onto Neenah Solar White and used Watercolor pencils to color the image. I also inked the white paper with Antique Linen distress ink to age it and I also inked the edges with Vintage Photo ink.
For the finishing touches I stamped the PTI sentiment "Thanks "onto kraft cardstock with VersaMark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder and used an EK Success punch then inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.
I also embossed the flap of the envelope and stamped the front of envelope with part of the image I used on the card.
Well that's it for now . I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.