Saturday, May 12, 2012

...The Courage to Imagine

I made this graduation card using this sketch from Unscripted Sketches:
And I am also entering it in the Damask and Brocade Challenge at Moxie Fab World:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/05/card-creations-week-damask-brocade.html
And here is my card:
 The black and white damask pattern paper is from Studio g the stamp is Tim Holtz.
 I stamped it with versamark watermark and embossed with black sparkle embossing powder.
I added black floss to the cardboard button then layered it with black cardstock and an orange die cut circle and inked the edge with black soot distress ink. I inked the congrats stamp from PTI with Memento black ink on Neenah white solor paper.
And thats it for now.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE this card, and I love that you used the Unscripted Sketch!! You can post as many cards as you want at 52 Card Pickup - no limits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.