Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Valentine Workshop for the Troops


Today we held our second card making workshop for the Troops. It was a good time with paper, glue and scissors moving at warp speed as we each made two cards from eight designs so we each ended up with sixteen cards. We had plenty of warm beverages and sweet treats to keep us going.

Thanks to all you ladies that shared your time and talent! We even had two gals that had never made a card and their cards turned out fabulous.

For those who weren't able to finish your cards here are the samples of each card as a guide. (Except for card 5 which is missing. I will post it as soon as I find it or make another one.)


Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card 5 (I found it)


Card 6


Card 7


Card 8

If anyone is interested in making cards for the troops to send home to their family and friends you can leave a message in my comments and I will get let you know when our next workshop will be. Or you can visit From Our Hearts blog http://www.fromourhearts.info/ and send your cards directly to them.

I will be posting photos of  some of the cards the others made next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.