Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mini Chipboard Christmas Album

I just whipped this little gem up last night. I love how it turned out with such a vintage vibe thanks to the Making Memories pattern paper I used on  it.

 I decorated the front with a tag that I distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink, punched a scalloped border on the bottom and made a rosette flower with a gold pearl in the middle. Topped it all off with a gold bow. The album is held together with dark brown ribbon.
The first page has a pocket that holds two tags that have been inked and cream ribbons adorn each of the tags. The second page has a flap that where you can put photos and/journaling.

These are the middle pages. Both side have flaps that again are for photos and/or journaling. The stickers are from Creative Memories.


This is the inside of one of the flaps. This one has a pocket and  a journaling mat.

This is the last two pages. One has a flap with a pocket and the other side is a pocket.
This album is now in our etsy shop, Jenneresa.
I really had fun making this mini album and am thinking on making some more as kits to put in our etsy shop.
What theme do you think I should make up as kits besides the upcoming holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.