Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Is In The Air...

...so that means Halloween is not far off. I have been having a fun time with all of my Halloween stamps and papers for the last week or so and have decided to share some of my spooky creations .
First up are these tags made with vintage dictionary paper. These were really fun to make.



I really glitzed up the spider and web with Back Sparkle Embossing Powder and black gemstones on the web. The spider is punched out of black cardstock then I used black glitter on him. My favorite stamp is the crow or I guess it is probably a raven. It has a spooky elegance if there is such a thing.


 The haunted house is also a punch as is the ghost peeking out behind the house. I backed the house with yellow cardstock so it would through the windows and door.

So which tag is your favorite?

Here is the traditional witch flying accross the full moon. I love using the black sparkle embossing powder on the these stamps. I also used black distress ink on all the tags and the card.
On the moon I used Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo distress ink and I used Versa Mark to stamp Happy Halloween and clear embossing powder. The mat is white and  I inked it up with black soot distress ink.

Both the tags and card are in my Etsy shop, Jenneresa along with some new birthday cards. I will be adding more cards both here and my shop later this week.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.