Tuesday, August 16, 2011

25th Anniversary Card

I thought I would share with you the card I made for my husband for our 25th anniversary.
It came together rather quickly as I knew I would be using our wedding colors, blue and yellow and that I wanted to cut one of the wallet photos that we had left over into a heart shape which I then matted with a blue heart.
 I also knew that I wanted to use the number dies from Papertrey Ink in silver for the 25th.


 I added a white heart border punch and layered a yellow and a blue ribbon over it. The card seemed a little bare so I pulled out some paper flowers and arranged them around the bottom of the heart and added pearls to the center of two of the flowers.


After adding the Happy Anniversary with pop dots it was complete.

And we had a lovely anniversary. We renewed our vows at church and had a barbeque at our house that our kids put on for us. Earlier this year we had bought some Korbel Champagne when we were in Sonoma Valley and decided this would be the perfect time to break it out and share it with our friends.
It is amazing how fast 25 years went by. Looking forward to the next 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.