Friday, July 24, 2015

Mr. & Mrs.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my daughter so I thought I would go ahead and make this post even though it is getting late. I am up any way so I might as well get something done.

A few posts back I shared a card that I had made using the sunburst (or starburst as it is sometimes called) you can see it here. It is the last card in the post. I also shared the link to the tutorial where I learned the technique. It is super easy and fun so I have been making a few more in different color schemes.
On this card I switched from horizontal to vertical and made it a wedding card. The black and white is so classic and some of the patterns I used were more on the masculine side so it isn't too girly.
 I added a pearl to the flower's center and die cut some leaves out of black cardstock.
 Memento black ink was used for the stamped image and the "Mr. & Mrs. I added smaller pearls to the stamped image.
The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark ink then embossed with white embossing powder.
Let me know if you try this technique and share how you used it.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.