Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Craft Space

Good morning! Today I thought I would share a little bit of my craft space with you all. If you are like me I like to see how other crafters have their space set up.
It's nothing fancy but I feel so lucky to have a room after for many years having to use the kitchen table and having my stuff stashed all over the house.
This is my desk that I had dreamed of having for years and now that I have it I looove it even after over a year of putting it to use.
 I bought this handy holder that spins from Micheal's and it holds lots of tools that I use almost every time I craft and more. I like that it holds my heat gun and I can have it plugged in and ready to go every time I need it. It also holds my bone folder, scissors, paint brushes, tweezers, watercolor pencils, craft mat and much more.
 This little three drawer container holds all kinds of markers, metallic pens, distress markers and glaze pens. It is really quite full now. I love how all my pens are front and center when I am creating.
 My Cuttlebug is to the left of my pens. I use the Cuttlebug for almost all of my cards or projects. Can't live without my Bug! To the left of my Cuttlebug is the three tiered cupcake holder. At first I wasn't happy with it because it was hard to get to things in the back especially on the bottom shelf. But I was able to solve the problem by putting it on a turntable. Now it works great for me. The top tier holds my spray mists, a few bottles of Smooches, glossy Accents and some other liquid glue, spray bottle of water and mini misters for perfect pearls. Second tier holds distress stains and a few jars of paper flowers, a big jar of UTEE and a couple of bottles of Glimmer Glam. The bottom tier has been changed a bit. It no longer holds the Tim Holtz inking tools. It now is home to several mini punches and two border punches that I use a lot along with the stamp that I use on the back of all of my handmade cards and three different corner punches.
 On the far left is my two  Cropper Hopper 12x 12 solid cardstock holders. I keep my 12" trimmer in front of the holders,  embossing folders and my favorite tag punch.
 My favorite part of the desk is the drawers. They come in three depths. The one inch drawers are perfect to store stamps in one layer.

 They also come with divided trays.This one holds all kinds of embellishments and keeps them nice and neat.
 The three inch drawers are great for holding punches and border punches. I didn't want to bore you so I didn't take pictures of all the drawers. There are ten 2" drawers on the left and on the right there are five 1" drawers and four 3" drawers. The third 3" drawer holds rolls of ribbon and one of the 2" drawers holds my  collection of Tim Holtz distress inks and inking tools and the other holds Stazon, ColorBox and VersaMark ink pads.
I was happy to get these two little white shelves up to hold punches that I use the most and the Creative Memories border punches.
This one holds decorative scissors, a few more punches and small rolls of ribbon.
 I hope you enjoyed the little tour of my craft space and if you have any questions just ask them in the comments.
Have a great day!
Teresa

3 comments:

  1. ...love your totally organized craft space (I am a neat freak so I looove your tidy space)! I also crafted on the kitchen table until about 2 years ago! Isn't it great not having to pull stuff out each time you want to get crafty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! When we lived in Silverdale I had a nice big craft space but when we moved to Alaska we downsized and my husband redid our closet and turned it into my craft area. I told my older 2 they need to hurry up and move out so I can have my own craft room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how organized you are. The turntable holders are a great idea. I would have to do a lot of cleaning before I could share my space. It is currently a MESS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.