Saturday, October 6, 2012

Christmas & Birthday cards

Here are just a couple more cards that I made to send to the troops.
 
 Both these card designs were made from previous Freshly Made Sketches:
 FLT123
FLT116
My favorite sketch is FLT123 I made several different cards using that sketch. It was such a fun and easy sketch to use.



I love the ornaments on this card. I stamped them first on the white cardstock with black ink and embossed using black sparkle embossing powder then I stamped them again on white cardstock and colored the ornaments with distress markers then cut them out and glued them over the other embossed ornaments. I like how it gives more dimension to the ornaments and you can actually see the sparkle from the embossing powder in the photo. It is so hard sometimes to capture that in photos but I guess the lighting was just right at the time I took the photos.

Thanks for visiting my humble little blog and have a great weekend!

Teresa

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.