Sunday, September 30, 2012

Merry Christmas and Ornaments Cards

I was busy last week coming up with card designs for our upcoming Card Workshop for the Troops. We will be making Christmas cards along with all occasion cards for this batch.
Here are a couple of cards that I have taken the time to photograph:
 
 After embossing the white cardstock I used the Christmas distress inks that came out last year to color it. The colors are Festive Berries, Iced Spruce and Evergreen Bough. I then spritzed the embossed and inked cardstock with Perfect Pearls.
 The stamps are Recollections Merry Christmas. I first inked the stamps with VersaMark Watermark ink then inked it in Iced Spruce and embossed it using clear embossing powder. Using the Watermark ink with the distress ink gives a crisper image if you don't want a distressed look.
I have a ton more cards to share just need to get them photographed and up on the blog. I should do it today as it is nice and sunny.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday with the family.

Teresa

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.