Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Christmas Card and Sketch

Finally I have a card to share.
For this card I used sketch #210 from Clean and Simple Stamping

 
And here is my card:

 This was such an easy sketch. I really love it! I pulled out some old Creative Memories pattern papers that I really like to use for winter cards. Then I matted the three pattern papers and the white solid onto white cardstock and used a snowflake border punch on the edges of the cardstock.
The snowflake die, stamp and sentiment are all from Papertrey Ink. I used Concord distress ink for the snowflake and Memento Tuxedo Black for the sentiment. And that is it. Super simple. I can see this sketch being used for all kinds of cards.
That's it for today. Just short and simple.
Thanks for stopping by!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.