Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wine Gift Tags

I love these Wine Gift Tags. They really help to dress up any bottle of wine, champagne, sparkling cider, sports drinks or even bottles of water. As long as the neck of the bottle fits through the 1 1/2"  hole of the tag it will work.



 I made the base of the tag with kraft cardstock and the leaves are kraft cardstock also. I inked the leaves with Vintage Photo distress ink then spritzed them with Perfect Pearls so they shimmer.





For the sentiment I stamped it in Concord Distress ink on kraft cardstock and trimmed the one end to look like a banner then inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. I adhered the sentiment banner with pop up dots and added a button tied with white floss.



Here you can see the shimmer of the Perfect Pearls.


And here too you can see how the Perfect Pearls gleams in the light.


I backed the kraft tag with purple cardstock and added a punched scalloped border at the bottom.

 I will have these Wine Tags in our Etsy shop, Jenneresa soon. I have a variety of other sentiments and if you are looking for a different sentiment just let me know what you would like.


I am thinking on making some with snowflakes for winter and Christmas. With all the parties going on during the holidays it would be nice to have some of these tags on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.