Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who's Going To Seattle CK Convention??

Warning! This post is a little random.

I am so excited to be going to the CK Convention again for the second time. I will be going with a friend and we are so looking forward to a Girls Weekend.

So I was just wandering if anyone from around here (Silverdale) or close by with be going too and if so are you taking any classes? We are taking three classes on Friday and the rest of the time we will be shopping!!

And because I didn't want to leave you without any pictures I thought I would share some of the beautiful fall colors I have been enjoying when I walk our dog.


This is our neighbors tree. When the sun is shining this tree glows just like the sun itself and is gorgeous.

I love these vibrant red leaves too.  


This neighbor hood that we walk through sometimes has lots of fall colors. I have been soaking in all the beautiful sun and fall colors that I can because soon, very soon it will all be gray and gloomy for waaay too long.


All the crisp leaves on the ground and sidewalks make the walk so much more fun. I also love the smell of the leaves and the crunch they make under your feet and to watch them gently fall from the tree and swirl their way down to the ground.



And I just want to wish all our veterans a wonderful Veterans Day tomorrow and to thank all those who have served and who are serving our country now. Thank you for keeping this great nation free!

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.