Thursday, March 4, 2010

St. Patrick's Day


Just sharing a little some thing that I am working on. I'm sorry the photo isn't very good. The lighting is not good where I took the picture especially during the winter days. It does look better in real life. This project is what inspired me to get out my green pattern and solid paper scraps and punch shamrocks. I used the leftover shamrocks for the St. Patrick cards. I made a tag which hangs on the ribbon but haven't been able to photograph it yet because it has been too cloudy. I want to add an Irish blessing in the upper left but our printer just went out two days ago so that will have to wait. I like to use this frame from Creative Memories to hold some of my scrapbook layouts before putting them away in an album, to hold memorbilia or something decorative for the current holiday. Will post a picture of the finished project when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.