Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finished Wall Decor




Finally finished the St. Patricks page. Decided to use stickers for the title and the Irish blessing. I used 2 shades of green stickers on the title using the dark green on the bottom to give it a false shadow.

I also have my Mother's Day cards done. Was inspired by someones blog this morning that had a card using similar colors and thought they were the perfect colors for Mother's Day. I decided that this would be a good time as any to make them. I have always loved the pattern paper that I used on the strip. As soon as I saw the colors green and pink I thought of this paper. It has a spring feel to me. I even added ribbon and a bit of bling. I was going to use glitter on the green brad that is the center of the flower but I came across the golden colored crystals as I was looking for green ones for the butterflies body. It fit so nicely on the brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.