Saturday, June 4, 2011

June Blooms

We have been complaining about all the rain this spring but when I look out at my garden I can't help but grab my camera and try to capture the beauty of all the gorgeous blooms. I took these after it had stopped raining and the colors seemed so intense.
I have three bushes of these red azaleas and all three are covered in blooms.


My mom had a bunch of these purple irises along our driveway and I can remember stopping to inhale their sweet scent in the afternoon after school. I always thought they smelled like grape kool aid their scent was so sweet.
My purple Rhody is full of blooms too. It isn't a big bush but the clusters of blooms are huge this year.

Remember to take time to stop and smell the flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.