Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Item in My Etsy Shop


Finally have a new item in our Etsy shop! You can go here http://www.etsy.com/listing/75128351/a-designers-eye-for-scrapbooking-with to check it out.

 This is a book from Ali Edwards, a well known scrapbooker on how to use and design with pattern paper on your scrapbook pages.
 Ali shares her design principles along with how to chose the perfect pattern paper for your pages, how to mix and match pattern paper as well as how to create stunning pages with scraps from your stash.
 There are six chapters, each chapter covers a certain pattern (circles, stripes, florals etc.).
At the end of each chapter there is a bullet type summary that highlights what is taught in that chapter.

Ali and four other well known scrapbookers have shared their layouts in the book that demonstrates what is talked about in each chapter.


In the back of the book eight pages of pattern paper is included for you to use on your scrapbook pages.

I highly recommend this book. Before I read the book I rarely used my pattern paper as I was afraid I would lose my photos in all the pattern paper. Now I use my beautiful pattern paper all the time and my photos are still the star of my scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.